Jan 12, 2017
As promised last time, we are looking at how to manage
positions, specifically rolling positions. You can find this in the
appendix of The Options Playbook, on OptionsPlaybook.com, or in the Amazon Kindle version.
- What does rolling a covered call actually mean?
- When do you want to roll?
- When do you NOT want to roll?
- What are we doing if we roll up and out?
- What if we just go out, not up?
- What if we go up, not out?
- Doing things quickly is key
- What is the likelihood of assignment?