Now that earnings season is over it's time to get back to basics: the Greeks. You can find an entire chapter on Greeks in The Options Playbook. This is always available on OptionsPlaybook.com, in on the Amazon Kindle edition.
In this episode:
- A review of last time
- Using the Greeks
- What does a delta do?
- Meet the Greeks in The Options Playbook
- As expiration approaches, what happens to delta? For that, you need gamma
- What about theta?
- Delta when a contract is in-, at- or out-of-the-mooney
- Delta moves slower than other Greeks
- You can't have slow time decay on a fast moving option
Do you have a question that you want answered on a future episode? Send them to Brian at email@example.com, or to the Options Insider at firstname.lastname@example.org.