Sep 21, 2017
In this episode, Brian explores long spreads. Specifically, long
call spreads and long put spreads. These can be found on pages 60
and 62, respectively, of The Options Playbook. This is
always available on OptionsPlaybook.com, in on the
Amazon Kindle edition.
- The dynamics of spread trading
- Using AAPL as an example
- What to consider regarding forecasting and timing
- The value of the spread does not provide quick rewards
- Selecting strikes
- What is the maximum risk?
- What is the maximum reward?
- Always look at how much time premium you have
Do you have a question that you want answered on a future
episode? Send them to Brian at email@example.com,
or to the Options Insider at firstname.lastname@example.org.