Oct 26, 2017
This is probably the biggest week of earnings reporting, when
the most valuable stocks report. There are things to take into
account because of earnings:
- Remember that implied volatilities rise around earnings
- Why a skip strike butterfly?
- Setting up the trade to pay for itself
- Where is AMZN trading right now?
- What is the long straddle aka the expected move
- Using the long straddle to select strikes
- Earnings-related risks
- What is the expected move?
- Setting up the trade
- What is the upside? Downside?
- Nuances of options pricing
- Remember time premium