Nov 9, 2017
Since it is still earnings season, it makes sense to capture the
movement surrounding earnings announcements. In this case, we are
looking at a bullish ratio spread in DIS.
In this episode:
- A recap of what happened with last week's FB position
- After AMZN, FB looked a little boring
- DIS reports earnings after the close on Thursday, November
- What is the sentiment on DIS?
- Looking at the long straddle to figure out pricing
- Setting up a backspread in DIS
- Picking the strikes and expirations
- What is the downside? Upside?
- What do we want to happen?