We are in the heart of earnings season, and next week a lot of the FANG stocks will announce. Two weeks ago, we did a diagonal spread in GOOGL. Let's follow up on how that went, and look at a skip-strike butterfly, as well. You can find more in The Options Playbook, which is always available on OptionsPlaybook.com, in on the Amazon Kindle edition.
- How was the diagonal spread set up?
- What happened to GOOGL since the paper trade was established?
- What are we doing now?
- Setting up the skip strike butterfly
- Selecting strikes and expiration date
- What is the cost?
- Remember implied volatilities!
- What happens if we are wrong? Right?
- And more...
Do you have a question that you want answered on a future episode? Send them to Brian at email@example.com, or to the Options Insider at firstname.lastname@example.org.