Mar 20, 2015
Options Playbook Radio 52: Front Spreads, Part
In this episode, we’re covering front spreads.
For those of you with the hardcover book, that information can be
found on page 80 (calls) or page 82 (puts). You can also find
everything on OptionsPlaybook.com.
Today, Brian discusses:
- A review from last week, what is a front
spread, what about risk, etc.
- Why do this instead of a cash-secured
- Let’s look at this using AAPL as an
- Comparing a covered call and front
- What price does the underlying need to hit to
get a benefit?
- Ways in which the front spread works
- The tradeoffs between a covered call and
- When does a front spread make more
- Now again with puts