In this episode, we are reviewing some of the paper trades discussed in the past few Iron Condor episodes. If you are following along with the hardcover book, we are on page 126. You can always find this on OptionsPlaybook.com.
Today, Brian discusses:
- What was going on when we put on a short SPX paper trade last week?
- A review of the set up and the cost
- What do things look like now?
- Are we up? Down? What about time decay? What about the VIX?
- Should we roll?
- Going back two weeks, reviewing the AAPL condor.
- Moving forward with an AAPL roll
- Adjust when you can, do not wait
- What will it cost to roll? How to set it up?