Feb 18, 2016
Today it is time to take a longer term view on oil. How will
this happen: the fig leaf strategy. For those of you at home, you
can find this on page 56. You can always find the information on
Today, Brian discusses:
- Will OPEC work with oil producers to cut production?
- Taking a look at oil services companies, specifically XOM
- What is the fig leaf strategy?
- Setting up the trade
- Does the company pay a dividend?
- Taking a longer-term outlook for XOM
- Looking for a high-delta option contract
- Picking the right contracts
- What's the maximum risk? Reward?
- What is the outlook?
- And more...