Options Playbook Radio 45: Combinations, continued.
Continuing from last week, we are still discussing combinations. This information can be found on pages 76 and 78 of the hardcover book, or on OptionsPlaybook.com.
Today, Brian discusses:
- Clarification on combinations using a real example: AAPL
- Long combination, instead of outright stock purchase
- Looking out to January 2016
- Rights and obligations
- How the combination works and its financial impact
- Don’t forget about margin!
- How does it work?
- Who does it work for?
- What about doing this in an IRA Account?
- Let’s do the math
- What about dividends?
- Let’s take a look at GOOG.