We have been talking about double diagonals for the last few weeks, which we are continuing in light of the Fed meeting yesterday. You can find this information on page 87 of the Options Playbook, or on OptionsPlaybook.com.
Today, Brian discusses:
- The double diagonal strategy around GE
- It’s been almost 11 years since the Fed raised rates
- Where was GE trading?
- Setting up the double diagonal in GE
- Don’t forget commissions!
- What is the maximum reward? Risk?
- Don’t manage risk, and you’ll get the stupid award
- What do we want to happen?
- What is the market saying?
- So, what did happen?
- And more