Continuing with the idea of FAANG stock earnings, today we're looking at an AAPL protective put. You can find more in The Options Playbook, which is always available on OptionsPlaybook.com, in on the Amazon Kindle edition.
- A review of last week
- How do you protect yourself against a big move in AAPL after earnings?
- Where is AAPL now?
- What is the outlook?
- Selecting a strike and expiration
- What is the cost? Upside?
- Meeting the "deductible"
- What about a protective put spread?
- What is the cost?
- Why do it?
- How do weeklys impact the ability to buy insurance around earnings?
Do you have a question that you want answered on a future episode? Send them to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the Options Insider at email@example.com.