Feb 22, 2018
As we enter the end of earnings season, there are still a few
big names left to report, including Priceline, PCLN. This is an
interesting opportunity for a skip-strike butterfly. You can find
more on page 108 of The Options Playbook, which is always
available on OptionsPlaybook.com, in on the Amazon Kindle edition.
- Earnings + expiration + implied volatility = interesting
- Goal: do the trade for a net credit
- PLCN announces earnings on 2/27
- What is the expected move?
- What is the implied volatility?
- Selecting the strikes
- Remember commissions!
- What's the risk? Reward?
- When to get out?
Do you have a question that you want answered on a future
episode? Send them to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or to the Options Insider at email@example.com.