Mar 15, 2018
Last week we talked about a Costco butterfly. Let's revisit what
has happened since. You can find more on page 102 (butterfly) and
page 126 (iron condor) of The Options Playbook, which is
always available on OptionsPlaybook.com, in on the
Amazon Kindle edition.
- A review of last week's comparison of the butterfly vs. iron
condor in COST
- Breaking down the butterfly
- What about the iron condor?
- What happened after COST announced earnings?
- Implied volatility and time decay as factors
- Moving on to FedEx, which reports earnings on 3/20
- How to set up a trade to contain the earnings
- Selecting strikes
- What is the cost?
- What is the maximum risk?
Do you have a question that you want answered on a future
episode? Send them to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or to the Options Insider at email@example.com.