Aug 9, 2018
As earnings season winds down, we are looking at strategies
before, during, and after announcements. Last week, we did a
skip-strike butterfly in GOOGL. Let's follow up on how that went.
You can find more in The Options Playbook, which is always
available on OptionsPlaybook.com, in on the Amazon Kindle edition.
- A review of the skip-strike butterfly
- What has happened to GOOGL since then?
- BKNG (formerly Priceline) is about to announce earnings
- Setting up the trade
- Selecting strikes, expiration
- What is the cost?
- What do we want to happen?
- Why a butterfly versus a skip strike butterfly?
- And more...
Do you have a question that you want answered on a future
episode? Send them to Brian at email@example.com,
or to the Options Insider at firstname.lastname@example.org.