Nov 7, 2014
Options Playbook Radio 36: Long Calendar
In this episode, we’re talking about long
calendar spreads, from the call side. If you have the Playbook,
we’re on page 90. Or, you can find what we’re discussing on
Today, Brian discusses:
- What is a calendar spread?
- Looking at accelerated time decay, and why
does it happen?
- At-the-money strikes, and why they are used
in calendar spreads
- Front and back month
- How to construct a calendar spread
- Why do a calendar spread?
- Time decay review, and how it impacts the
value of your option
- Maximum profit and loss
- Time value review, and what happens when it
- And more…